SOUTHERN OHIO EDUCATIONAL SERVICE CENTER
R.C.3313.843(F) Services Costs
The Southern Ohio Educational Service Center provides a myriad of services for our member school districts.
Services offered at no excess cost for member districts include:
- Assistance with Teacher Licensure
- Business Advisory Council
- Hosting of professional meetings for superintendents, treasurers, principals, technology coordinators, and administrators.
- Professional Development for teachers, administrators, and other school staff.
- Representation and coordination with community agencies and programs.
- Scholarship Administration
Services offered for a set fee include:
Assistive Technology--$0.35 per student
Cost of Poverty Experience (COPE)--$750.00-$1500.00 depending on level of service
CPI-Prices per participant--$40.00 per half day—refresher course $60.00 per day initial course.
Professional development for teachers, administrators, board members, and other school staff—rate set per event
Curriculum Audits--Customized call for pricing
Data Analysis--Customized call for pricing
Fingerprinting--$33.00 for BCI, $35.00 for FBI, Both BCI and FBI $60
Fingerprinting- On Site Visits- ESC Staff provides service--$150.00 half day; $300.00 full day
Fiscal/Payroll/Accounts Payable--Customized call for pricing
Grant Writing--Customized call for pricing
Instructional Coaching--Customized call for pricing
OPES/OTES Training--$125.00 (2 day training); $250.00 (3 day training)
Professional development for teachers, administrators, board members, and other school staff--Set per event
Resident Educator Services--$3,000.00 participation fee / $295.00 per Resident Educator
Substitute Employment Services--Customized - call for pricing - cost based in part on district substitute per diem
Supervision of Teachers / Paraprofessionals--Customized - call for pricing
Value Added Training--Customized - call for pricing
Substitute Processing (paperwork, orientation, certification, fingerprinting)--$3,000.00 per year
Superintendent / Treasurer Search--$4,500.00 per search plus legal/vetting fees
Truancy Officer--$5,000.00 per year
Services offered on a cost reimbursement rate:
- Aides/Health Aides--Customized - call for pricing
- Curriculum Coordinator--$513.27 per diem
- Gifted Coordinator--$506.07 per diem
- Gifted Intervention Classroom Teacher--$395.40 per diem
- GRADS Instructor--$250.53 per diem
- Interpreter Services--$45.93 per hour
- School Psychologist--$545.22 per diem
- Social Worker/Mental Health Counselor--$72.05 per hour
- Speech Language Pathologist--$538.29 per diem
Classroom Services: (monthly per child cost varies based upon enrollment)
- Cross Categorical Classrooms--Customized - call for pricing
- Learning Center (ED) - includes mental health services--Customized - call for pricing
The following services are provided by Region 14 Hopewell Center and are offered on a cost reimbursement basis.
30% of these costs (50% Autism) are invoiced to districts based upon their students with disabilities ADM with the
remaining 70% (50% Autism) billed based upon usage of the service. Please refer to your most recent invoice detail
for service costs. Usage and monthly student rates will vary throughout the year based upon number of children
receiving services. Please call for customized pricing.
- Adapted Physical Education
- Autism Resource Specialist
- Learning Impaired/Deaf Itinerant Teacher
- Preschool Itinerant Teacher
- Itinerant Teacher for Visually Impaired/Orientation Mobility
*All costs are based upon supply and demand given historical usage. These costs may increase or decrease depending
upon the level of participation in a service. Costs are inclusive. Services provided and costs listed are as of December 1,
2019 and are subject to change and/or modification based upon the cost to provide the service. Non-member clients
may be assessed additional fees for all services.
*Costs for staff services include salary, benefits, travel, professional development, supplies/materials, equipment, fiscal fee, supervision and any other cost as cost agreed upon with the customer.
The S.O.E.S.C. may consider other programs not listed in this memo if the service is requested by a school district.