The SOESC offers a myriad of services for our member school districts.
Services offered at no cost to our member districts include:
- Assistance with Administrator or Teacher Licensure
- Bus Driver Physical Exam
- Business Advisory Council
- Hosting of professional meetings for superintendents, treasurers, principals, technology coordinators and administrators
- Human Resource Consultation; Posting District Open Positions
- Parent Mentor
- Professional Development for teachers, administrators, and other school staff
- Representation and coordination with community agencies and programs
- Scholarship Administration
Additional services are offered to our member districts at an additional fee.